Finding accommodations in Khaosan is one worry off your back. You have a lot of options depending on your budget and room preferences.
On my last visit there, I stayed in Kawin Place located at the heart of Khaosan, and when you say “it’s at the heart of Khaosan”, it means it’s near 7 Eleven, money changers, night market and pubs.
Shiny wooden floors and clean comfort rooms are being maintained by the Thai cleaners. CCTV cameras are also set up in each floor of the 3-storey building. As with all other hostels in Khaosan, you have to leave your slippers or shoes outside when entering (don’t worry, I didn’t lose my slippers when I stayed for 3 days). This hostel does not accept Thai guests.
Here are the room rates:
- Single Fan Room (shared bathroom) – 250 Baht
- Twin Fan Room (shared bathroom) – 350 Baht
- Single Air-conditioned Room (shared bathroom) – 350 Baht
- Twin Air-conditioned Room (shared bathroom) – 450 Baht
- Twin Air-conditioned Room (private bathroom) – 550 Baht
- Triple Air-conditioned Room (shared bathroom) – 600 Baht
- The price above includes toilet paper and towels.
- They require 600 Baht deposit upon check-in.
- Baggage deposit charge is 10 Baht per day per item.
- For additional guest on any room type, charge is 100 Baht (they do not have extra bed)
- There is 600 Baht key-lost charge if you lost the key and 1000 Baht charge for the safety box key.
Kawin Place Boutique Style Guesthouse
56 Khaosan Road, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand, 10200
+66 2281 7512