It’s the Christmas Season once again. Most are completing their Christmas list and some have already completed their gifts.
Here are some gift ideas for your friends who share the same passion for backpacking/travelling/camping.
1. Passport Holder – Not only this looks cool but this can well protect the passport from dog ears or scratches from sharp edges inside your bag.
2. Mini Notebook – for travelers who blog/write at the same time, this is very important especially if they’re traveling in a foreign land where it’s hard to remember the street names or names of all exotic food on the menu.
3. Inflatable Neck Pillow – There are trips where you need to spend most of their time inside a plane, an old bus, a jam-packed train or on a boat – sometimes this is the only precious time for sleep. Make a good sleep possible by giving this inflatable neck pillow — a good travelling companion. This can also be used during camping or mountaineering.
4. Swiss Army Knife – this multi-tool pocket knife is a very helpful tool for mountaineers/campers. This is a combination of all useful tool including tweezers, corkscrew, can opener, bottle opener, toothpick, screwdriver(s), nail file, scissors etc.
5. Nalgene Water Bottle – Nalgene remains one of the most popular bottle brands today, as its durable and eco-friendly line of bottles are a great choice for hikes, the gym or daily use. It come in different sizes and colors. You may even want it glowing in the dark =)
Well, these are the products which are easy on the budget.
If you would ask the BEST gift to a friend or a family member who loves to travel – then I should say PLANE TICKETS!!!
Happy holidays wanderers!!!